Moe's Paint & Craft Zone is so thrilled to host this event! We will be donating 35% to the booster club with a 20 seat confirmation for this event.
• To ensure a pleasant experience for all our guests please review the following below. You may wear your mask and bring your hand sanitizer. We also will be providing disposable aprons.
• Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class. We start promptly at the published class time, late arrivals will NOT be given individual instruction & may not be able to finish the painting.
• BYOB & food or snack if you would like. We will provide cups, plates, Ice.
You understand that photographs may be taken during classes to be used on social media and on our website. If you not to be photographed, please notify us in writing. This also includes images take of the kids that attend classes.
• PAYMENT POLICY: For your safety and ours Payment online is required., we are not taking last minute or "at the door" reservations. If you choose to not pay online, please call us at 850-842-0000 to pay by phone.
• If you are meeting with friends the night of the party but making reservations separately, please give us the group’s name so we can do our best to sit you together. We can NOT group seating unless we are made aware of it.
• Reservations at the last minute may not be guaranteed with your group.
• Each participant receives: A 16x20 blank canvas along with all the necessary supplies to create their masterpiece.
• Due to seating limitations ALL painters are required to be paid guests. Class titles will always list if it is for an adult, child or both.
• A store credit will be issued if you do not cancel within our 48 hour cancellation policy.
• No shows or cancellations with less than 24 hrs notice will not receive a refund or store credit. This policy is strictly enforced.
• We reserve the right to postpone the class, or cancel a class for unforeseen circumstances.
• Classes with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled. Customers .will be notified in advance and refunds will be issued.
All references to a “charge-back” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a charge-back to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Tipsy Canvas Paint & Sip at Moe's for immediate resolution.
You understand and agree that you will not charge-back any amounts charged to your credit or debit card on the site or at the services. If you charge-back a credit or debit card charge for payment initiated by you or any authorized user of the credit or debit card, you agree that Moe's Custom Graphics may recover the amount of the charge-back in addition to fees by any means deemed necessary, Including, but not limited to, Recharging your credit or debit card or having the amount recovered by a collection agency.