This is a 2 part class. In the 1st part ( Day 1) you will arrive and be provided all the necessary supplies needed to design the tumbler. I will guide you step by step in the process on both days.
Part 2 Day 2 you will arrive and be taught how to mix and apply the epoxy.On Day 1 we can discuss when is good for you to come and continue part 2 process.
••• Please note: since epoxy resin takes aprox. 8-10 hours to dry enough to handle, you will not be able to take your cup home with you that day. They will be ready to pick up 2-3 days after class.In this class, we will create an epoxy tumbler using spray paint, glitter & epoxy resin.
All supplies needed to complete the tumbler are included in the class fee.• Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class. We start promptly at the published class time, late arrivals will NOT be given individual instruction & may not be able to finish the painting.
You understand that photographs may be taken during classes to be used on social media and on our website. If you not to be photographed, please notify us in writing.
• Feel free to bring food/snacks and beverages
• PAYMENT POLICY: For your safety and ours Payment online is required., we are not taking last minute or "at the door" reservations. If you choose to not pay online, please call us at 850-842-0000 to pay by phone.
• If you are meeting with friends the night of the party but making reservations separately, please give us the group’s name so we can do our best to sit you together. We can NOT group seating unless we are made aware of it.
• Reservations at the last minute may not be guaranteed with your group.
• Due to seating limitations ALL painters are required to be paid guests. Class titles will always list if it is for an adult, child or both.
• A store credit will be issued if you do not cancel within our 48 hour cancellation policy.
• No shows or cancellations with less than 24 hrs notice will not receive a refund or store credit. This policy is strictly enforced.
• We reserve the right to postpone the class, or cancel a class for unforeseen circumstances.
• Classes with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled. Customers .will be notified in advance and refunds will be issued