This is doesn't have to be an image of you or your partner/kids. This can also be a photo of a loved one that is no longer with you. It is endless as to what we can do. Just message us with your idea for your painting and we will make it happen.
• To ensure a pleasant experience for all our guests please review the following below. You may wear your mask and bring your hand sanitizer. We also will be providing disposable aprons.
• Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class. We start promptly at the published class time, late arrivals will NOT be given individual instruction & may not be able to finish the painting.
• BYOB: Drinks and food! We provide cups, napkins, & bottle openers, ice and eating utensils.
• PAYMENT POLICY: For your safety and ours Payment online is required., we are not taking last minute or "at the door" reservations. If you choose to not pay online, please call us at 850-842-0000 to pay by phone.
• If you are meeting with friends the night of the party but making reservations separately, please give us the group’s name so we can do our best to sit you together. We can NOT group seating unless we are made aware of it.
• Reservations at the last minute may not be guaranteed with your group.
• Your kit includes: 16x20 Canvas with paints and supplies needed. Cost $58
Send us your photo of your up to TWO person image no later than a week before the date of class. You may email the photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org We will pre-sketch your image.. any type...you pick the background color upon arrival. For BEST results please send "Mug shot" type image. We do not instruct anatomy.
• Due to seating limitations ALL painters are required to be paid guests. Class titles will always list if it is for an adult, child or both.
You understand that photographs may be taken during classes to be used on social media and on our website. If you prefer not to be photographed, please notify us in writing.
• A store credit will be issued if you do not cancel within our 48 hour cancellation policy.
• No shows or cancellations with less than 24 hrs notice will not receive a refund or store credit. This policy is strictly enforced.
• We reserve the right to postpone the class, or cancel a class for unforeseen circumstances.
• Classes with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled. Customers .will be notified in advance and refunds will be issued